Universal Payment Transfer (UPT) is a money transfer and payments platform for local and international cash payments, account and credit card payments.
UPT Service Locations are the offices, bank branches or shops where you can execute your UPT transactions;
- All Turkish Post Offices (PTT),
- branches and
- UPT Offices
- Partner banks and money transfer companies providing UPT transactions.
- Go to the nearest UPT Service Location with your valid identification document and fill out the Send Money Form.
- Give the transaction amount and fee to the cashier.
- Simply mention the reference number of the transaction to the recipient.
Sending money transactions to account, IBAN and credit card for domestic money transfers in Türkiye; can be process on the same day for until 16:30 pm on working days, for later hours and holidays can be process on next working day. Sending money transactions to account and IBAN for abroad money transfers; can be process on the same day for until 16:30 pm on working days, for later hours and holidays can be process on next working day. Sending money transactions to the name can be process in working hours on the same day.
For cash payouts, you can receive your money from the nearest UPT Service Location with the transaction reference number and your valid identification document. Money transfers sent to your bank account or credit card are automatically credited to your account or credit card.