Sending money from Turkey with UPT; Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Croatia, the Netherlands, Iceland, England, Spain, Sweden, Italy, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia Slovenia and Greece 10,000 € (53.910TL) to account only pay € 15.
Click for domestic service points.
* Campaign fees are applicable from 3rd July 2018 and only from Post Office Branches (PTT), UPT Branches and UPT Representatives in Turkey. Kindly note that the applicable campaign fees take into consideration only to account/IBAN for EUR money transfer for these countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Croatia, the Netherlands, Iceland, England, Spain, Sweden, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia Slovenia and Greece 10,000 € (53.910TL) to account only pay 15 € (80.90TL). The TL service cost is specified for information purposes, dated 03/07/2018 rate is calculated based on the euro. Will be applied during the process of the exchange rate, which is calculated by adding an additional margin applied upon between banks. UPT Payment Services Inc. that applies receives income from exchange rate differences. Exchange rates may vary during the day depending on the time of closing the global market. In the European countries mentioned above Account / IBAN submissions to; process change depending on the time of the institution at the latest within 48 hours are transferred to recipient's account with that show. Time differences between countries, there may be delays in processing time because of the private/public holidays. According to market conditions, the announced prices may change. For detailed information you can call our customer service from 0850 724 08 78.
Universal Payment Transfer (UPT) is a money transfer and payments platform for local and international cash payments, account and credit card payments.
UPT Service Locations are the offices, bank branches or shops where you can execute your UPT transactions;
- All Turkish Post Offices (PTT),
- Aktif Bank branches and
- UPT Offices
- Partner banks and money transfer companies providing UPT transactions.
- Go to the nearest UPT Service Location with your valid identification document and fill out the Send Money Form.
- Give the transaction amount and fee to the cashier.
- Simply mention the reference number of the transaction to the recipient.
Sending money transactions to account, IBAN and credit card for domestic money transfers in Turkey; can be process on the same day for until 16:30 pm on working days, for later hours and holidays can be process on next working day. Sending money transactions to account and IBAN for abroad money transfers; can be process on the same day for until 16:30 pm on working days, for later hours and holidays can be process on next working day. Sending money transactions to the name can be process in working hours on the same day.
For cash payouts, you can receive your money from the nearest UPT Service Location with the transaction reference number and your valid identification document. Money transfers sent to your bank account or credit card are automatically credited to your account or credit card.