It is a cost-effective, rapid and widespread money transfer system whereby you can send and receive money from/to;
- Any and all international banks, accounts and cards, and
- the name of the respective beneficiary at any of the contracted countries, through all of the UPT Service Points in Turkey.
It is a cost-effective, rapid and widespread money transfer system whereby you can send and receive money through the contracted UPT Service Points abroad from/to;
- the name of all of the PTT points, Aktif Bank branches and the UPT Branches in Turkey, and
- any and all bank accounts and credit cards in Turkey.
Any point, either domestic or abroad, where Cost-Effective Money Transfer service can be received. Such points include;
- Any and all PTT, Aktif Bank branches and UPT Agents, and
- The UPT Branches established to provide intermediation for money transfer transactions; and
- The contracted banks and money transfer companies which provide intermediation for the UPT transactions.
Any individual, who is of full legal age as per the applicable regulations of the respective country and who either has a bank account or not, may send and receive money by making use of UPT.
- Please visit the closest UPT Service Point, and submit a valid identity document, and fill in the Money Transfer Form.
- Please deliver the amount to be transferred and the fee for such transfer to the teller.
- Please forward the reference number of your UPT transaction to the respective beneficiary.
Any transfer to any domestic account, IBAN or card will be completed within the same day, if the transaction is performed until 16:30 in any business day, or within the immediate business day if the transaction is performed later than 16:30 or in any non-business day; and any transfer to any international account, IBAN will be completed within the immediate business day following the date of the transaction, if such transaction is performed until 16:30 in any business day, or within the second business day if the transaction is performed later than 16:30 or in any non-business day; and any transfer to name will be completed within the office hours of the same day.
In respect of any money transfer sent to your name, please visit the closest UPT Service Point with the reference number for the transaction and also a valid identity document. Any money transfer, sent to your bank account or card in Turkey, will be entered in your account, automatically.
Cost-Effective : It is much more cost-effective than the rates applied by the banks and such other money transfer companies. No commission will be paid by the beneficiary.
Rapid : Any money transfer to the name will be received instantly by the beneficiary.
Widespread : You can send and receive money at approximately 10 thousand points in Turkey, and over 400.000 points in the contracted countries.
Diversified : You can perform money transfer in various currencies to name, account and credit card.
Easy : You can execute your transaction by submitting only some information.
Instantaneous money transfer to the name of the beneficiary can be performed at the limits of TRY 20.000.-, USD 10.000.-, EURO 10.000.- and GBP 10.000.- through the UPT Service Points all across Turkey.
The limits for the money transfers performed through the UPT Service Points in the contracted countries will vary depending on the applicable regulations in such countries.
You can cancel any UPT transaction performed to the name of the beneficiary by contacting the UPT Service Point, unless the money is withdrawn by the respective beneficiary.
In respect of any UPT transaction performed to the name; you can make any correction with respect to the name/surname details of the respective beneficiary by contacting the UPT Service Point.
You can send money to the name of the beneficiary by means of UPT without requiring for a bank account.
- the PTT Branches: Weekdays, 08:30-17:00
- UPT Branches: For our Aksaray and Laleli Branches, weekdays and Saturdays: 08:30-19:00, Sundays: 09:30-17:00
For our Kadikoy, Kurtulus, Merter, Kumkapi and Basmane Branches, weekdays and Saturdays: 08:30-18:00, Sundays: 09:30-16:00